Being the good wife that I am I made chocolate chip cookies tonight. ha. But…..they were sugar free, dairy free and gluten free. Yay for having allergies! Its fun to try new recipes and see how I can make them GF and DF. The cookies below uses Agave Nectar which is a great substitute for sugar in baking, and still tastes great! Even hubby liked them!
Things You’ll Need:
- 1 and 1/2 Cups Agave Nectar
- 3 Cups Organic White Flour (or gluten free)
- 1/2 Cup Organic Butter (1 stick)
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder (Aluminum-free)
- 1 pkg. Organic Chocolate Chips (Grain Sweetened is best)
- Preheat the oven to 375. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter with Agave and mix well with a hand mixer. When combined, add in the eggs, one at a time. Add in the vanilla and mix well.
- In the same bowl, mix in the baking soda, baking flour, and salt with your hand mixture. Add in the flour, one cup at a time, and mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips until combined.
- With a cookie scoop or a tablespoon, scoop out the cookies onto a cookie sheet, leaving them about 2 inches apart in all directions. Bake until golden, about 10-12 minutes.