I know you have heard me say this before, but I will say it again. I am in love with the city of Sydney. Seriously it is the most beautful city. If you ever travel anywhere for Christmas, come to Australia!
Last night Dave and I went out to check out all the Christmas events happening in Sydney. I love how these events bring people and their families together in the city. So cool.
Here is a list of must-sees if you are ever down under for Christmas:
- See the Swarovski Crystal Christmas Tree that is 3 levels high in the QVB
- Watch the light projection on to St. Mary’s Catherdral
- Check out the massive tree in Martin Place
- See the windows in David Jones that have Christmas Displays
- Walk around Hyde Park to see different trees and decorations
- Get a Gingerbread Soy Latte from Starbucks and sit at Hyde Park